LAST ONE REMAINING
Gerber's high performance multi tools and multi pliers are designed to tackle every outdoor job and task you may find yourself encountering. Gerber tools come in different sizes for the many tasks you will use them to complete. Go ahead....get to work!
This combo Pack contains a 12 tool Suspension Multi Tool and a Mini Paraframe Folding Knife. The Suspension Multi Tool is constructed in stainless steel with an anodised aluminium finish to the handles. The knifes blade is constructed in 440A high carbon stainless steel, with a stainless steel handle.
The Suspension Multi Tool
This high performance tool blends ergonomics, style and durability with spring action handles, external one handed component access and comfortable contoured grip areas.
- Needlenose pliers (spring loaded)
- 'V-Cut' wire cutters
- Fine edge knife
- Serrated knife
- Phillips screwdriver
- Small flat screwdriver
- Medium flat screwdriver
- Bottle opener
- Can opener
- Lanyard ring
- Flick of the wrist, one hand opening pliers (patented)
- Saf.T.Plus (patented)
- Fully locking components
- Open frame design
- Ti-Nitride finish
- Anodised aluminium handle
- Stainless steel construction
- Ballistic nylon sheath
Mini Paraframe Folding Knife
The Mini Paraframe Mini knife offers a simple locking action with a fine-edge blade. It’s lightweight and effortless to use. The clip is secure and means you’ll never leave it behind.
- Blade type: Fine edge
- Blade style: Drop point
- Blade material: 440A high carbon stainless steel (offering superior edge retention & corrosion resistance)
- Locking mechanism: Frame lock
- Handle material: Stainless steel
- Frame lock handle design
- Lightweight open frame stainless steel handle
- Sturdy pocket clip - for convenient pocket carry
- Lifetime warranty
- Knife blade length: 2.2" | 5.6cm
- Overall length: 6" | 15.2cm
- Closed length: 3" | 7.6cm
- Weight: 1.4oz | 39.6g
Copyright UK Shootwarehouse Limited © 2015. All rights reserved.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue